martedì 26 agosto 2014

Thank you to all Tagliaferro, Taliaferro, Tolliver cousins for signing our petition

Arms of Tagliaferro family:
sketch sent by Thomas Jefferson to George Wythe, 1786
Font: Library of Congress, Washington D.C.


#Venice #LagoonCalling #NoContorta
#Venezia #DURIIBANCHI #MessageinaBottle


I thank all of my Tagliaferro, Taliaferro, TaliferoTellifero, Tolliver, Toliver cousins who promptly answer #LagoonCalling #NoContorta and sign our petition, thus honouring their Venetian roots.


I feel deeply grateful to each of you who already signed and to everyone of you who will sign in the next days. As most of my fellow Venetian citizens, I feel that we need everybody's help to stop a plan that would be damaging to Venice and to our lagoon. I feel very blessed I can ask for the help of my family in the world: please share this call with your families and friends and ask them to sign too. Venice is unique, it's beauty and art treasures are a fundamental heritage for all humanity.

Link to the petition, English version: https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-plan-to-dredge-the-maxi-canal-contorta-in-venice-before-it-s-too-late



The signing by Taliaferro/Tolliver family members is mentioned in the press release: Venice calls Brussels: stop dredging maxi- canals in our lagoon!


I am the spokesperson for US, so please don't hesitate to contact me for any press informations: Maristella Tagliaferro.



About Venetian origins of Taliaferro, TaliferoTellifero, TolliverToliver Taliaferro in Wikipedia 

Cambridge scientist Tom Spencer and Jane da Mosto: #NoContorta


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento